If you are a seasoned gambler or even if you are brand new to online casinos, you are probably wondering how you can maximise the amount that you win by beating the games.
While the casino always has the house edge, it is still possible to apply certain strategies and techniques to put yourself at an advantage and to try to boost the amount that you win.
If you’re looking for some top tips to beat the most popular online casino games, read on and discover some of the strategies that today’s most successful players are adopting.
1.Top Tips To Beat Slots
Slots are by far the most popular choice at any online (or indeed real world) casino, and while their big advantage is that there is no learning curve to playing them, this can also be a disadvantage in that there is no strategy to learn.
Or is there?
While there’s little you can do to get better at slots, there are a few things you can do to maximise your chances of success.
Here are some steps to take:
- Understand the payout table – each slot has its own payout table which lets you know what you win for every combination. Study that paytable before beginning to play as this will help you to determine how best to play it.
- Progressive slots rarely pay out the maximum jackpot unless you’re using the max bet, so if you’re serious about being in with a chance of scooping the big money you need to always wager the maximum amount.
- Manage your bankroll – this holds true regardless of which game you’re playing, but it’s especially important with slots because it’s very easy to get carried out. Set yourself a maximum limit for your spending and then stick with it. Make sure you’re playing for fun and not for the sake of profit.
2.Top Tips For Winning Roulette
Roulette has been around for a long time, and it’s certainly a popular choice with players because of how easy it is to play, however, there are a couple of strategies you can employ to give yourself more of a chance of seeing a return on your wagers.
- Find a game which has the Partage rule: this means that when you place an even-money wager and the ball ends up on the zero, you’ll only lose half of your money.
- Understand the different bets: everyone has a different preferred bet in roulette, and having a clear understanding of them all is key to success. If you’re a high risk bettor you might want to go with a single number, and while you’re unlikely to be a winner, if you do your rewards will be huge. If you’re just looking for as many wins as possible, go for an even money wager like evens/odds or reds/blacks. Yes, you’ll win less, but you’ll win more often.
- Make multiple bets: there’s no rule that says you can only make a single bet on a spin. So why not bet on several numbers at once. You get the benefits of taking a lower risk bet as well as some of the benefits of a higher risk one.
- Ignore what’s already happened: roulette is a pure game of chance. The ball has an equal chance of landing on any number, so even if it landed on one number ten times in a row there’s absolutely no guarantee that it will land on it next time, or indeed ever again for the rest of the night. Don’t be influenced by what happens in the past, just follow your strategy.
3. Tips For Winning At Blackjack
Blackjack is another hot favourite in online casinos. While blackjack does depend to quite an extent on luck, it also has an element of skill involved, which means you can improve your chances by doing the following things:
- Learn the basics of the game – learn all the relevant jargon and find out everything you need to know before you begin to play. If you can’t understand what’s going on, you’re not going to have much chance of winning.
- Use the strategy table – find the basic strategy table and learn it off by heart. It was drawn up based on mathematical principles and tells players what to do in every possible blackjack situation. If you learn the table you’ll boost your chances of winning hugely.
- Don’t even both with card counting -you’ll no doubt have seen movies about it and read articles about it but forget it. It won’t work online at all and even in a bricks and mortar casino you’d need to practice for years to finally get it right.
- Learn the rules of the game – this isn’t as easy as it seems since the rules change depending on which version of the game you’re playing. Find out about all the different variations so you’re not confused when you start to play.
- Start out by playing for free – this is one of the great advantages of playing online. If you try practice games for fun first, you’ll be able to hone your strategy and increase your level of comfort so that when you do finally feel read to wager some real money you’ll be in a good and strong position.
- Never split tens.
- Always split aces.
- Don’t bother with insurance, it’s a waste of money.
- Never lose control of your budget– remember that you’re playing for fun not to earn a living.
- Never chase losses – Always adhere to the restrictions you’ve already set for yourself and never extend them. If you lose all your money in the first hour then, so be it, it’s time to stop. No player will win every time, so be ready for those losses – after all, they’re inevitable.
Whichever online casino game you choose to play, remember that the main point is to enjoy yourself and to have fun.
So, go ahead, try these top tips to beat online casinos and see if you can win some more money!